Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Greatest Day of My Life


Anyone on Twitter or Facebook might remember me talking about this...

I love cartoons! (Well, I am a cartoonist) And for those interested.... Here's the intros for each series mentioned in the comic Cybersix Redwall Fillmore Kids Next Door I recommend you watch the Cybersix intro because it looks amazing, and Redwall is unbelievably good as a whole!


Now THIS is Emer from the Murderman! I haven't seen her in a year! But now she's back and you're gonna see a LOT of comics with her in them. Then maybe you'll realise why I put her into the Murderman in the first place. That spirit and humour I was never able to capture myself, shall now be refined through these comics.

Also...Pencil! It needs some work, but I'll figure it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment