Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Thirty Days Project


I shall be taking part in this from tomorrow to the end of June. Anyone following me may remember Project December, well this is the original project I based it on, so why wouldn't I do the original?

Throughout the month I hope to do a different comic each day, with none of them featuring a certain grumpy guy with shark teeth. I will try to explore different ideas and techniques in writing comics, although I'm sure the comics will still blatantly be mine.

Working on full comics instead of simple images will be much more difficult than I feel I'm prepared to do, but Project December was a learning experience and I'm pushing myself to learn even more.
I hope you all continue to follow and support me during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment